Oakland United Methodist enjoys roots within our community as far back as 1880 with the formation of Oakland Evangelical Church. Despite various changes locally and denominationally throughout the years, God remained constantly on the hearts of the faithful, and Oakland United Methodist Church was formed in September 1973 through the consolidation of Trinity and Lamey United Methodist Churches under the pastoral leadership of Rev. John Walker. A wonderfully active and intergenerational congregation, Oakland moved into its current facility in October 1975. Since then, it has used a dedication to mission and ministry with a strong penchant for local, national, and international missions as the foundation of congregational faithfulness. Please join us for worship to learn more about Oakland United Methodist Church!