Missions and Ministry Auction

About the Missions and Ministry Auction

The Annual Missions and Ministry Auction, which was first held in May 2010, is Oakland’s largest fundraising event of the year. Proceeds from the event are used to support both the Missions Team and the Oakland Building fund. 75% of the funds raised are dedicated to reaching immediate needs within our community through vital mission projects, such as Venango-Hatchie, and to allow us to continue our mission work on a national level. The remaining 25% of the proceeds raised are set aside while our congregation envisions how best to adapt its facilities to effectively meet the future needs of the local community. The annual goal for the event is to raise $6,000, which is often exceeded. Auctions typically involved over 100 different items, ranging from baked goods to hunting supplies to homemade furniture and everything in-between!

The annual event features donations from local businesses and church members. The Truthseekers and Junior Followers also participate in the fundraising by selling food and beverages in conjunction with the auction.

This annual auction is the single largest fundraising event for Oakland’s Missions and Ministries. With hundreds of great items up for auction, you’re guaranteed to find something you like!


Join Us For Sunday Worship

Worship begins at 8:45am
Sunday School 10:00-11:00am

Our Location

1431 State Route 428
Oil City, PA 16301

Get In Touch

Give us a call!
(814) 676-0959

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
I would like to receive the following notification